RADIOSITE Fórum

• Magyar adások vétele külföldön

#61639  Szerző: chab7

Március folyamán volt szerencsém a testvéremet meglátogatni Cipruson.
Esténkénti elfoglaltságom a frekik vadászata volt a Sangeannal.
540-en jött is minden este tisztán a Kossuth ;) Sötétedés közeledtével kint a teraszon,majd később már bent a lakásban is. Így tudtam hallgatni híreket itthonról.
 #59436  Szerző: Sokol404

Arra vagyok kíváncsi, mikor állítják vissza a "Magyar" Rádió rövidhullámú adását (legalább időszakosra, mint eddig tették). :idea:

:question:
 #50518  Szerző: Jani

djlacee írta:ES ?
Igen az.
A finn úriember tudta már fogni a Roxyt és a Hajó rádiót is.A vételeket rögzitette. :) Menj rá az általa linkelt oldalra.A"recordings" feliratra klikkelj,ott megtalálod a gyűjteményét. :yes:
 #50503  Szerző: djlacee

ES ?
 #50495  Szerző: Klamancsek

Nagyon kedves levél, Finnországból a R6-nak!

Dear friends at Radio 6,

Much to my surprise a few weeks ago I could hear your radiostation on FM 101,30 MHz here in Finland.
Date and time: 20th of June, 2010 at 12.51 to 13.05 hours Your local time, + 1 hour in Finland. As you probaply know it is possible to hear radiostations from other countries on FM in the summer via Sporadic E propagation. A weatherphenomenon when the signal is jumping back to the earth and a FM station can be heard as far away as up to 2500km!

Remarks on reception quality: Very good signal at the time when your radiostation came up. Your RDS also came through RADIO 6

My receivers are 2 Sony ST-SB 920QS Recoder: Recall-PRO in a computer Antenna: 8 el. Triax + rotor
My location is a small village which can be found approx. 40 km north from Vasa, middle of Finland

The details are perhaps not the very best ones and could of course be more, but I do hope that it will proof my reception of your program. You can listen to a short soundclip from my homepage, http://www.netikka.net/roger.granholm click “Recordings” and look for “101,30 HNG Radio 6, Szazhalombatta" or click direct http://www.netikka.net/roger.granholm/1 ... mbatta.mp3 the recording is also enclosed as a mp3-file.

Time: Your local time. Details from your programme
13.02 Your radiostation came up with a nice audio and identification, "...Rádió Hat" (Please listen to the soundclip )

Comments: It was great to catch your signal here in Finland as it happens only very few times a year when the reception is possible between our countries. I hope you can listen to the soundclip and I would appreciate very much if you wrote me back verifying my reception (just simply saying that I really heard your station). It would be extremely great to hear from you!

I am 56 years old man, and I am married, and I have 2 children, already moved to their own. Lots of photos of my self and my family from my homepage.

My hobby is DX-ing. It means listening to foreign radio broadcasters, just like your station. I have been interested in DX-ing since 1997. Beside my radiohobby I am also interested in stamps, wine and fishing!

I hope you find my reception report to be of some use. It's always a real pleasure to hear a new station, and a double pleasure if there is mail from that station.
Such a verification would also be a nice remembrance of this contact with your station.

Please reply to:
Mr. Roger Granholm,
Vesterö 1589,
66640 Maxmo,
Finland
or send an E-mail: roger.granholm@netikka.fi
Homepage http://www.netikka.net/roger.granholm

Yours sincerely
Roger Granholm
 #49786  Szerző: mkabelhusk

nekem is bejött Bártfán ! 97,5 SLAGER és a 92,7 MR2 is (mobil telefonon)

nem hittem volna, hogy ott is betudom fogni ( mert itt már döngetnek a Lengyelek )
 #49778  Szerző: vati96

Tavaly voltunk a Magas Tátrában kirándulni és simán be tudtuk fogni a slágert Tokajból (97.5)
 #32489  Szerző: donder

Voltam váradon, jött a szokásos országosak (Neo, Class, MR1, MR2, MR3,) De meglepően a debreceni Rádió MAX nyomkodta a Culturalt!